[kepler-dev] Remove entities' name parameter from eml actor

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:06:28 PDT 2006

Hi, everyone:

I removed entities' name parameters of eml actor in existed workflows. I
commited the change into cvs.

Before did this, I tested most of workflows and it seemed they had same
status as before (some of them couldn't execute sucessfuly even before my
change). And I also used "diff" command to compare every workflows. It
seemed we only moved out what we don't need.

But would you still mind doing some testing at your convenience? Thanks!

By the way, before I committed the change, I tagged the workflow directory
(only workflow dir) with the name - REMOVE_RECORDDETAIL. If we find
something is wrong and we can go back.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao