[kepler-dev] [Fwd: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/actor/process ProcessThread.java]

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 25 08:18:12 PDT 2005

Yeah, I'm not sure this is a good idea adding so many exp files.  I
think these changes can probably be made in the PTII tree if they're
essential.  I think we really need to minimize the number of classes
in the exp directory or we're going to be in for a huge headache the
next time those classes change in PTII.

chad