[kepler-dev] [Fwd: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/actor/process ProcessThread.java]

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 25 08:36:13 PDT 2005

Hi Guys,

How to do this best was asked and discussed (with the few who
responded) on the Kepler irc channel before Oscar has checked in the
new classes to the exp directory. Next time we'll also query on the
kepler-dev for ideas before we do such a change.

We sure need to be careful about what to check in as exp, but we also
need to check these in somehow. We can't check them into Ptolemy
without testing them further IMHO.

Any ideas on how to do these check-ins more robust?

Thanks,
-ilkay