[kepler-dev] [Fwd: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/exp/ptolemy/actor/process ProcessThread.java]

Shawn Bowers sbowers at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 24 23:22:36 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am getting a little nervous about some of the new checkins to exp.
In particular, some of the fundamental classes like IOPort, Manager,
StaticScheduler, etc.  I think it would be great if prior to checking
in fundamental classes such as this into the exp directory, if a few
folks could make sure they are "bullet proof" ... perhaps this has
already been done.  My concern is that this has the potential of
adding bugs that may be very hard to find for folks.

Also, Oscar, you might want to send a note to kepler-dev explaining
what changes you are making to these classes.  I think these are the
first non-gui type classes that have been modified within Kepler, so
it would be educational for us to hear what changes were necessary,
etc.

Thanks,
-shawn