[kepler-dev] Q: What's proper functionality in Digir Quick Search aggregation.

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 22 09:10:13 PST 2005

Interesting! And not what I expected! (I had expected an EQUAL match.)
So, does that mean that the 'mephitis' search already includes all the
subspecies?

Dan

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195