[kepler-dev] Q: What's proper functionality in Digir Quick Search aggregation.

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Nov 22 08:49:42 PST 2005

That's wrong.  It should only return those that equal Mephitis macroura.
   Also, it would be much better if the second query were only a local
subsetting of the results that have already been returned, rather than
requerying the DiGIR providers.

As Rob Gales and Aimee Stewart finish up work on the Taxonomic Object
Server and the associated Kepler actors to access it, we can expect the
way in which these DiGIR queries are conducted to change significantly.
  You might want to talk this over with Rob -- I'd like to get his
actors incorporated as soon as is feasible so that we can deal with the
name/concept mismatch more effectively.

Matt