[kepler-dev] Fwd: Actor documentation

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 17 15:45:35 PST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I now have a better understanding of where we are
going with the documentation.

A remaining question, however, is how we add the documentation to the
moml. It looks to me like the example adds some elements that are not in
the Ptolemy MOML DTD. Are we changing that DTD? (I thought we were going
to try and avoid doing that.) If so, is there a new DTD for our extended
MOML?

Thanks

Dan

---

Dan Higgins                                  higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/    Ph: 805-893-5127
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis (NCEAS) Marine Science Building - Room 3405
Santa Barbara, CA 93195