[kepler-dev] Fwd: Actor documentation

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 17 17:10:18 PST 2005

The DocumentationAttribute class extends ConfigurableAttribute which
should allow us to put arbitrary XML within that property.
DocumentationAttribute itself needs to be modified to handle the xml
though.  I also believe that all of the xml has to have <configure> as
the root element, but we might be able to change that.

chad