[kepler-dev] [Ptolemy] Ptolemy CVS Repository moving

Haiyang Zheng hyzheng at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:38:13 PDT 2005

I followed the instruction and changed the CVSROOT value by running the
script under Cygwin. After a "refresh" of the project in Eclipse,
":ext:source.eecs.berkeley.edu:/home/cvs" is added to the list of CVS
repositories.

When I tried to synchronize the tree in Eclipse, I got the following error
message.
Problems reported while synchronizing CVS Workspace. 0 of 1 resources were
synchronized.
  An error occurred synchronizing /PtolemyII: Unknown response received from
cvs server:
    Unknown response received from cvs server:

I then switched to Cygwin to do cvs update. I got another error message.
hyzheng at DOPLAP10 /cygdrive/c/hyzheng/ptII/adm
$ cvs update
Password:
rksh: cvs:  not found
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Haiyang