[kepler-dev] planned kepler-1.0.0alpha5 release

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 22 18:10:29 PST 2005

Hi Matt:

A related question: I remember that at some point some Ptolemy actors
were hidden (or otherwise disappeared from the Kepler actor tab). I
assume they are still part of the Kepler distribution though, right?

Also: What are the plans for being able to edit actor annotations?
(currently they seem to be "pseudo-hardwired", i.e., via some OWL-ishe
files). As simple text-based form (just like the one for configuring
ports or in fact one that links into that one) might do.

The ontology itself should be just a config file that can be changed
via "Preferences" / "Options"..

Any comments?

Bertram