[kepler-dev] Kepler installation problem (red hat)

Haiyan Yang haiyan at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 14 21:16:18 PST 2005

Hi, all,

After I typed "./kepler.sh", I got one line:

Opening user library /home/haiyan/.ptolemyII/UserLibrary.xml... Done

A window poped up with title "Kepler: A System for Scientific Workflows".
Nothing continued from there.  If I click a link in the popup window, say,
ENM(CARP) WORKFLOWS, another window poped up with title "Ecological Niche
Modeling (GARP) Workflows".  I then clicked the first link "Baseline
3-Actor GARP -Browser Display", a bunch of stuff were displayed at the
shell prompt.
Looks like this:

[...  kepler]$ ./kepler.sh
Opening user library /home/haiyan/.ptolemyII/UserLibrary.xml... Done
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/Applications/Kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler/ontology.owl (No such
file or directory)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:70)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:161)
        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.ontology.impl.OntModelImpl.read(OntModelImpl.java:1894)
        at
com.hp.hpl.jena.ontology.impl.OntModelImpl.read(OntModelImpl.java:1846)

It's much longer.

Also another window poped up. Looks like it is the file at
ptolemy/actor/TypedCompositeActor.java

What I should do now?  Any help?

Thanks.

Haiyan