[kepler-dev] Kepler installation problem (red hat)

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 15 08:03:11 PST 2005

Haiyan:

Can you explain a bit more what the problem is.

First, I think you're trying to run Kepler under Linux, right?

Kepler/Linux folks: Could you please comment on experiences with
installing the latest version (1.0alpha4)?
Any know problems?

The first error msg below indicates that the ontology.owl file is not
found!?

Bertram