[kepler-dev] Re: Kepler+R demo problem

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Tue Feb 8 21:34:26 PST 2005

Hi Dan:

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply!

I installed the new version (alpha4_1) from the url you gave me (a
whopping 129MB -- good to have DSL... ;-) and it works like a charm!

Just to be extra safe, I also chose the install-directory to be
c:/kepler (so now we don't know whether "Program Files" would have
worked as well... but someone else might try.. ;-)

Maybe the default should not be in "Program Files" after all (wasn't
that just named that way to create trouble? ;-)

Bertram