[kepler-dev] The updated version of WebService actor: Please reconfigure your web service models!

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 9 09:35:52 PDT 2004

Thanks Ilkay, this is a great change.  Its been sorely needed.  It seems
that the choice SHOULD be dynamically refreshed -- is this just a
limitation of the ptolemy implementation?  If so, then I think we should
extend the implementation to allow for dynamic refreshes of the option
list, because it would be a generally useful feature.  Its certainly
possible in Java (by controlling the model for the choice), but is there
some theoretical reason why this isn't allowed within Ptolemy?

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara