[kepler-dev] The updated version of WebService actor: Please reconfigure your web service models!

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 9 03:06:32 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have updated the web service actor to show the operation names during
configuration. The user won't have to know about the operation name on
advance in the new setting.

Unfortunately, the changes require that you update all your models that
use the WebService actor. You'll get an error when trying to open those
models. When you get an error, please skip them and simply replace the old
web service actors with the new one and reconfigure them. Hopefully this
will not take too much time.

When you enter a WSDL URL, you need to commit and reopen to see the
operation choices. This is required because the choice style parameter in
the configuration window cannot be refreshed dynamically. It needs to be
reloaded by closing and opening the configuration window again.

Please let me know if you have any more questions on the changes,
Ilkay