[kepler-dev] Re: GRASS in Kepler

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Sun Oct 24 07:30:44 PDT 2004

Hi Ramon:

I think Chad Berkeley from UCSB has put some initial Grass support
into Kepler -- see this message:
http://www.ecoinformatics.org/pipermail/kepler-dev/2004-February/000125.html

Kepler folks:

What are the Kepler/Grass plans and who would be the best person to
follow up with on this?

I'm optimistic that we could get additional GEON folks interested in
Kepler with improved Grass support

cheers

Bertram

PS Ramon: you (or one of your students) might want to subscribe to
kepler-dev. A new more tested beta release of Kepler is
forthcoming.

ra>
ra> Hello Bertram,
ra> can you please send me more information about grass in kepler?
ra> we have some tools we are building with grass:
ra> http://agassiz.la.asu.edu:8080/gservlet
ra> http://agassiz.la.asu.edu:8080/lservlet
ra> thanks,
ra> ramon
ra>
ra> Ramon Arrowsmith	ramon.arrowsmith at asu.edu
ra> Associate Professor	Office: (480) 965-3541
ra> Department of Geological Sci.	Mobile: (480) 236-9226
ra> Arizona State University	Fax:	(480) 965-8102
ra> Tempe, AZ, 85287-1404 USA	http://www.public.asu.edu/~arrows
ra>