[kepler-dev] EcoGrid Registry search

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 22 16:42:19 PDT 2004

Hi, devs:

Interface in keper for ecogrid node registry search is up. In dataset
tab, if you click "Source" button, it will show the current ecogrid
nodes which will be searched(it read from configure file). You may remove
or add(from the searching result of ecogrid nodes registry) search node in
the gui.

Currently the registry node which kepler points to is in SDSC(The value is
in registry) and Bing input some text example there.

Now we couldn't save the selected nodes into configure file because the
the configure file is in a jar. I need to figure it out.

This interface is the first step and we definitely need to polish it. Any
suggestion and comment will be aprreciate.

Thanks.

Jing

--
Jing Tao