[kepler-dev] Problems with building kepler alpha3 installer

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 16 15:18:00 PDT 2004

The Python Script actor is a Ptolemy II Actor written by Xiajun Liu.
It is a very cool thing, but if you are not using it, then I
personally see no reason to ship it.

_Christopher

--------
    hmmm... do we know who is the author of Python Script or who uses it?

    Maybe we can just do without it for the alpha3 release?

    Bertram