[kepler-dev] Problems with building kepler alpha3 installer

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Oct 16 16:15:12 PDT 2004

Bertram,
    It looks like we can just comment it out for now. (Kepler is not
really using it). I am not sure that the problem is just the 'Python
Script' actor. It really appears to be some interaction with the new
ActorLibrary tree code created by Chad/Shawn which is trying to build
the actor tree dynamically at start up. I have a minimal zip version of
an installer working. I will test it some more and probably get the
InstallAnywhere installers done sometime tomorrow.

Dan