[kepler-dev] What is this?

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Oct 14 08:05:19 PDT 2004

Does it take some time to load because of that or require something
else to instantiate? Looks like my build prints
   " [echo] java.library.path=c:/WINDOWS/system32
     [java] *sys-package-mgr*: processing modified jar,
'C:\project\kepler\build\kepler-configs.jar' "

and it stops there without opening the vergil interface? This happens only
in
one of my windows machines.

Thanks,
--Ilkay