[kepler-dev] EML200DataSource Problems

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Oct 7 10:57:44 PDT 2004

I just tried this and get the same results...when i drag the bears
dataset out, it has no ports.  I then move the actor on the canvas and 3
ports appear.  If I search for datos, find the datos dataset then drag
it out, it has no ports.  i then move the datos dataset and a bunch of
ports appear on the actor.  the bear actor, however, does not change
when i move the datos dataset.  I did not see that the number of ports
for the bear actor was incorrect, although the first time i tried this,
kepler completely froze while I was doing the 2nd search.  I couldn't
repro that though.

chad