[kepler-dev] FDL session?

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 4 08:57:48 PDT 2004

I've been invited to the program committee for FDL (Forum on Design
Languages) with a specific request to "organize a special session
around the Ptolemy environment."  I'm polling to see whether there
is enough interest in the community for such a session, or perhaps
a broader one on concurrent models of computation.

FDL will be held September 27-30, 2005 at EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland.
FDL is outgrowth of the former VHDL and Verilog conferences. It has
a hardware design slant, with some embedded software, and lately,
a heavy emphasis on UML.

Let me know if you have some interest in this, or if you know of
people who might be interested.

Edward

Edward A. Lee, Professor
518 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2739
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal