[kepler-dev] FDL session?

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Mon Oct 4 09:02:13 PDT 2004

This is quite interesting also from a non-hardware but scientific
workflow point of view. There seems to be no design methodology for
scientific workflows out there (other than maybe wants known from
business workflows). Ptolemy's actor-oriented modeling and design, on
the other hand seem quite promising in that regard and I'm sure we
could create some interest from the Kepler folks..

Bertram