[kepler-dev] complex data types and web service harvester..

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Nov 5 00:18:12 PST 2004

Bertram and Ilkay,

We already host a wiki on the SEEK site and have had great success with
it.  I've been planning on replacing the kepler web site with a
kepler-customized verison of the SEEK wiki, but just haven't done it.
As we already run the SEEK wiki on the same server as the kepler web
site, we have all ofthe infrastructure in place  to run the kepler wiki
too.   Let me put up the wiki for kepler there, and then you can let me
know if you're unhappy with it in any way.  Cheers,

Matt