[kepler-dev] Dynamically updating the options of a choice style parameter

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri May 28 14:16:07 PDT 2004

Hi,

With the changes in the version 4.0 of Ptolemy II, does anybody
know if it is possible to update the selection contents of a choice
style parameter depending on the value of another parameter?

An example application to this is the web service client actor.
I need to update the set of available operations of an actor depending
on the url of the web service description file.

Using the changes in v4.0, I can add choices to a parameter during actor
configuration without having to go back to the MoML file. Is there a way
to show this changes immediately without having to close and reopen
the actor configuration window?

Thanks,
Ilkay