[kepler-dev] agenda for kepler meeting

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 28 10:44:35 PDT 2004

Rod, Dan, Chad, Efrat, and Jing,

Here's a proposed agenda for the 2 day kepler development meeting next
week while I'm in Santa Barbara.  I'll be out of contact from COB today
until Wednesday, so we can revise it first thing Thursday morning, and
decide priorities.  Please send any additional agenda items so we can
all think about them before arriving.

Topics:
a) Design of data access UI (Rod, Matt)
b) Design of EML data source for data query access (Jing, Matt)
c) Design ontology-based actor and data browsing UI (Chad)
d) Integration with Ptolemy 4, staying synced with Ptolemy CVS (Efrat)
e) Actors: sampling, R, etc. (Dan)
f) revising the build system for compatibility with IDEs, nightly build
system, unit testing, bug tracking (Chad)

That's a lot to cover in two days, but I think we can do it.  Lets plan
on meeting at NCEAS at 8:00 am on Thursday, planning to start working by
8:30 am (except Rod, who won't arrive until 10am).

If you need directions to NCEAS, look here:
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/fmt/doc?/nceas-web/contact

and here's a mapquest map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=735+State+St&city=Santa+Barbara&state=CA&zipcode=93101&search=++Search++

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu