[kepler-dev] Add depency in build.xml?

David Buttler buttler1 at llnl.gov
Wed Mar 24 19:44:08 PST 2004

Hi Jing,
I looked at the CVS diff of the build.xml file you just updated and I
have a question:
it looks like you have modified the general compile target so that it
requires your package, but in the build file you also added a CVS target
that would check it out from the repository under your username,
requesting the password from the builder at compile time.
Does this mean that I need your password in order to compile kepler now?
There has to be a better way to manage this; at the very least ask for
username and password, rather than hard coding your username into the
build file.  Does anyone else have other suggestions?

Dave