[SDM-SPA] Re: [kepler-dev] RFC new directory structure

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu Mar 18 14:28:17 PST 2004

David and Xiaowen:

Just wanted to thank you both for stepping up to the plate and jumping
into the (certainly quite complex) issues of improving the directory
structure!

I know there have been lots of emails going back and forth on the
various options, but I think this is educational and useful for all of
those who need to get their hands dirty with the actual code.

I leave the floor now to you guys, the developers, to figure out which
options make most sense. It seems were converging towards a general
solution for Kepler. If not, we can always have a separate SPA
branch. But if we can avoid duplicating existing work and know-how, we
should probably do it (avoid it)

Bertram