[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] RFC new directory structure

Efrat Jaeger efrat at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 17 23:54:22 PST 2004

Hi all,

While making all these changes, I'd like to suggest another "rule", to avoid
overwriting Ptolemy files (if possible?).  Now that we are wiser and have a
better understanding of the system, the exp directory can possibly be
disposed by extending the Ptolemy type classes instead of overwriting them.

Matt, Can the configuration file extend the Ptolemy one? Otherwise once
Kepler is loaded, Ptolemy can no longer be loaded.

Efrat