[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] RFC new directory structure

Terence Critchlow critchlow1 at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 18 09:17:40 PST 2004

Hi Chad,

It is a requirement that we (SPA) are able to create a release for the work
done under the funding we receive. Simply participating in the
collaboration is not sufficient. And pointing to the Kepler release and
indicating we contributed to it is also not sufficient. I would expect the
Kepler release to include this code as well, and I see that as one of the
major advantages of sharing the CVS repository. From my perspective, the
goal of participating in the collaboration is to efficiently leverage
expertise and code across projects - it is not to loose the project identity.

Terence