[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] RFC new directory structure

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 18 10:58:14 PST 2004

This is again something that can be easily dealt with by using a
"configuration".
We have, for example, a separate release of HyVisual that presents just the
hybrid system modeling capabilities.  You could do the same for SPA, but
still use a completely shared development tree.

You can grab the HyVisual release off the Ptolemy website if you want to
take it for a spin:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/hyvisual/

A "configuration" is actually a Ptolemy II model...
We typically build one by editing the XML files directly, but it wouldn't
be hard to adapt Vergil to create a good "configuration editor"...

Edward