[kepler-dev] TableEntity class

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:24:34 PST 2004

Hi, everyone:

Currently we have a TableEntity class in datasource package. I think it is
for DataTable in eml. If we only handle the data table in eml, it is
enough.

But we are handling spatialRaster entity and spatialVector entity now, so
I am thinking to remodel it:
Create a Entity class to handle basic entity information such as attribute
list. Then create some children class: TableEntity, SpatialRasterEntity,
SpatialVectorEntity et al which extend Entity class. In this way, we can
handle all entities in eml.

Any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Jing

--
Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological