URGENT -- BROKEN LINKS Re: [kepler-dev] new kepler website

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 7 22:10:49 PST 2004

Bertram,

Thanks for pointing out the broken links.  The problem has been fixed
(the links were right, but I forgot to copy the "dist" directory to the
new web site when I moved it, and so the links weren't pointing at
anything.  The dist directory for adding new installers is now located
at "/var/www/org.kepler-project.www/dist" for those of you whi might be
adding new releases.  Sorry for the oversight.  Also, the Java Web Start
version wasn't working (AFAIK) so I removed the link from the Wiki
page.  If somene fixes the JWS, please add the link back to the wiki
page.  Thanks.

Matt