[kepler-dev] kepler-project.org

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 12 08:37:47 PDT 2004

Although I have made the website visibile from the new domain quickly, I
have not yet migrated other services such as mailing lists and cvs.
So...you will need to continue to use the old domain name for everything
except web stuff until further notice.  Its harder to migrate those
services, and more work to maintain them once moved, so it might not
happen quickly.

Matt