[kepler-dev] Re: [kepler-cvs] kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler - New directory

Xiaowen Xin xin2 at llnl.gov
Fri Apr 9 11:31:25 PDT 2004

Hi Efrat,

Ptolemy looks in ptolemy/configs/kepler for configuration files if you
give it the -kepler flag.  That's why we must have this hierarchy.

The choice is between having ptolemy/configs/kepler or
configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler.  Having the extra configs/ directory at
the top makes it clearer these are configuration files.

Xiaowen