[kepler-dev] Re: [kepler-cvs] kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler - New directory

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 9 12:43:57 PDT 2004

Hey,

Although the ptolemy install requires the files in the tree you
describe, there is no reason it has to be so complex in the kepler tree,
because the build can copy the files to the right locations in the
ptolemy tree when installing.  Thus, I like Efrat's suggestion that we
use a simpler directory structure:

$KEPLER/configs/spa    copied to   $PTII/ptolemy/configs/spa
$KEPLER/configs/kepler copied to   $PTII/ptolemy/configs/kepler
etc.

Would this work?  The extra directories in the kepler CVSreally do seem
superfluous.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara