[kepler-dev] Re: [kepler-cvs]kepler/configs/ptolemy/configs/kepler - New directory

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:48:49 PDT 2004

Yes . I cross my fingers. :)

I have fixed the build right now. It was a small change
anyways. So no problem.

I'd rather move/copy/delete my files myself as I know
what has changed and also what I have to redo/reconfigure.
So please let me know if you want me to move an existing
file somewhere else. etc... I hope you don't misunderstand
that I want it this way.

Best,
Ilkay