EML Issues

David Blankman david.blankman at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 11:39:30 PST 2005

Peter and Matt,

In about two or three weeks I will have time to devote to working on the
unitDictionary.I have just started a full-time job and am finishing up
some activities connected with the sale of a family business.I should be
finished with the family business mastters in a few weeks.

I would like to partner with someone who is an active LTER IM. Linda
Powell is a good suggestion. Wade Sheldon is another. I don't know
Margaret O'Brien, but if Peter recommends her, then I am sure that she
would be good.

David Blankman

David E. Blankman, m.c.r.p
EML Integration Developer