EML issues

Peter McCartney peter.mccartney at asu.edu
Mon Feb 21 07:49:38 PST 2005

I don't think there would be any difficulty recruiting a new member to
EML dev from the LTER community that would take this task on if there is
currently no one doing it now. I just wanted to check first. There are
several good candidates, draw from those that have expressed interest in
this issue - Margaret OBrien who has actually posted to bugzilla, linda
Powell, and probably others. We will hold the workshop on this in
Montreal and will plan to identify someone to handle this. there are
resources to bring someone from NCEAS if appropriate.