eml2 question

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Mar 17 08:20:35 PST 2003

Hey Dan,

Sorry for the delay while I was on vacation.

The frequency information is no longer broken out in a separate field
because we felt the issue was more complex than our structures in beta6
allowed.  Thus, you'll just need to put the frequency information in
with the rest of the description of the sampling extent, possibly
concatenating with other information to do so.

The information belongs in the field:
   methods/sampling/studyExtent/description

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt