[kepler-users] The Deadlock Problem of DDF Kepler Workflow with Looping and Branching

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:37:41 PST 2014

Hi Jie,

Your animated gif shows the actor L3RN201412170001InitialSubmitionXml
repeatedly executing. You can configure the actor to only execute
once by setting the firingCountLimit parameter to 1.

In general, actors that have no connected input ports will repeatedly
execute. Unless you want this behavior, set the firingCountLimit to 1.

   --dan