[kepler-users] The Deadlock Problem of DDF Kepler Workflow with Looping and Branching

张杰 zjmeixinyanzhi at 163.com
Wed Dec 17 06:45:29 PST 2014

Hi All,

I composed a DDF kepler workflow with looping and branching. It includes
three sequential step. Each step has some WSWithComplexTypes actors and
Database actors . I add looping and branching to switch based on different
status. The problem is it doesn’t work as my initially thought. It always
runs into deadlock and won’t finish the executing. Why? Is there any advise
from any one. More details about the runtime workflow are as following XML
file and GIF picture:

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

With regards,

Jie Zhang