[kepler-users] Automate workflows?

Muhammad Usama 11mscsmusama at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Sep 19 06:17:53 PDT 2013

Thank you for reply. Parameter Sweeps is a new word for me. I didn't find
this word while looking for a way to automate wokflows. But now I do and
now I am reading about Parameter Sweeps.

Other than Kepler, do you know any other workflow system which can do
parameter sweeps until the required results are found?

--
Muhammad Usama
2011-NUST-MS-CS-009