[kepler-users] Automate workflows?

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 18 10:18:13 PDT 2013

Hi Muhammad,
This is an excellent question and something I've been meaning to try to
answer in the Ptolemy II faq.

I just added something to the Ptolemy II faq about this:
http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/ptIIfaq.htm#parameterSweeps
says:

On 9/18/13 6:14 AM, Muhammad Usama wrote:
> Is there any way I can automate workflows? e.g. set the range of
> results which are required and then the workflow executes in loop and
> on each iterations some parameters are adjusted until the results meet
> the defined criteria?
>
> Is there anyway I can do that in kepler? or is there any other system
> where I can do that?
>
> --
> Muhammad Usama
> 2011-NUST-MS-CS-009

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)