[kepler-users] actors do not fire

Lynch, Vickie E. lynchve at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 21 07:07:58 PDT 2013

Hi,
My workflow will stop working for a reason I do not understand.  When I listen to the actors, all of them will just have called preinitialize and initialize, but none call prefire or fire.  If I start deleting cache, logging out, etc it eventually starts running again, but I am never sure what I did to get it started again.  The first actor is Ramp and it does not fire when the workflow does nothing, but executing is written in the bottom corner.   I am using the PN Director and the latest version of kepler from svn.  Any idea what I am doing that could cause this?

Vickie E. Lynch
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, PO Box 2008, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6454
(865)250-4795, Bldg. 8600, Room C-509-F, MS6454, lynchve at ornl.gov