[kepler-users] errors with PBS type queue submission workflow

Mullis, Tristan Lloyd tristan.mullis at email.wsu.edu
Wed May 22 16:50:00 PDT 2013

To whom it may concern

I've been trying to get this to work for a while, but I have not been able to figure out the two current errors I'm having.

The first is about not being able to find the JobSupportJobManager class.  The second is about an overflowed queue.  I've been using the Demos/Job/Job_Submission_Using_JobManager.xml as an example and haven't been able to see whats different, or why that works but mine does not.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tristan