[kepler-users] Remote Workflow execution

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:18:26 PDT 2013

Hi Gnichi,

     I'm not familiar with Ptango. I think Christopher's reply to your
email explained it well.

     Ptango code is in Ptolemy module of Kepler, but it is excluded from
Kepler by default. If you want to include it in Kepler, please edit
build-area/settings/ptolemy-excludes and remove the second line there.
Rebuild Kepler after it should enable Ptango.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.