[kepler-users] Remote Workflow execution

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:06:27 PDT 2013

Hi Gnichi,
Did you get an answer about Kepler and a Web Service actor?  I'm not
that familiar Kepler's web service actor.

In Ptolemy II, we are working on making model execution results
available via the web.  This is part of the Ptango project.  The work is
under active development, see $PTII/org/ptolemy/ptango/demo.

Ptolemy II can also export a particular run of the model to the web.
This means that there is a graphical representation of the model along
with a png image of any plots.

_Christopher

On 6/20/13 8:59 AM, gnichi.mohamed at simulabo.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to get a kepler workflow to run on remote machine. And then
> try to access the workflow results via a web page. I was looking
> around for a proper demo of the Web service actor. First is it
> possible to do it? And then what is the best way to do it. I'm using
> kepler devel on Linux...
>
> Thank you
>
> _Gnichi

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)