[kepler-users] maven add dependency hangs indefenitely

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 2 12:56:43 PDT 2013

Hi Alexey,
There is not much to go on here.  This sounds more like a Maven error.
Can you attach to the process and see where Maven is hanging?

The Ptolemy II nightly build includes invoking maven on the Ptolemy II
.pom file and it seems to work.

Probably the way to proceed is to run "mvn -X".  Another idea is to
remove your .m2 directory in your home directory.

On 8/2/13 10:38 AM, Alexey Yakubovich wrote:
> Gents,
>
> I can't add maven dependency into my project. Project is created with
> Maven wizard. Add on pom file just hangs indefinitely. It all works on
> June and earlier versions.
>
> Thank you for any help.
> Alexey

Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)