[kepler-users] Fwd: KIELER Layout Evaluation

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 20 20:00:42 PST 2012

Jianwu,
Hmm, I did not realize the nightly build was no longer running on NMI.

I updated my Kepler hudson installation to build installers, see
http://sisyphus.eecs.berkeley.edu:8079/hudson/job/kepler/installers/?

I updated https://kepler-project.org/developers/get-kepler-code

_Christopher

On 11/20/12 4:01 PM, Jianwu Wang wrote:
> Hi Alvin,
>
>     Our existing Kepler nightly build does not work anymore due to NMI
> test facility changes. We either need to fix it based on NMI changes
> or employ another system to do it. I just updated the link about its
> status.
>
>     As far as I know, currently there is no way to get binary of
> develop version of Kepler. Sorry about it.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Sincerely yours
>
> Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
> jianwu at sdsc.edu
> http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/
>
> Assistant Project Scientist
> Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
> San Diego Supercomputer Center
> University of California, San Diego
> San Diego, CA, U.S.A.
> On 11/18/12 3:22 PM, Alvin Sebastian wrote:
>>
>> The link to the nightly build on the website is broken
>> (https://kepler-project.org/developers/get-kepler-code). Anyway I can
>> get the binary of devel version without having to build from source?
>>
>> Alvin

ph: 510.643.9841                                (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 cell: 707.332.0670